2 bedroom terraced house for saleWesthead Road, Croston
- Charming Mid- Terraced Cottage
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bay Fronted Lounge
- Sitting Room With Dining Area
- Galley Style Modern Kitchen
- Views Over Local Cricket Pitch
- Popular Village Location
Most attractive mid terrace cottage located within the ever popular village of Croston that boasts views over the local cricket pitch. Full of charm this pretty cottage is well placed for access to the local amenities, schools and transport links having accommodation comprising: open porch, hall, bay fronted lounge, sitting room with multi-fuel burner and dining area, galley style modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room. Outside garden area to the front and a rear garden with the local cricket pitch beyond the rear boundary. Viewing is highly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7044041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.