5 bedroom detached house for saleCollison Place, Tenterden, Kent
Sold STC £600,000
- 5 bedroom detached family home
- Walking distance of Tenterden High Street
- Fantastic and flexible living space
- Electric double garage
- Chain Free
- EPC energy rating C (70)
This refurbished and carefully extended family house is designed to accommodate a large family with multiple rooms on offer. The lounge is a wonderfully bright room with access to the garden and conservatory, which both share views across the garden. The bespoke kitchen with designer French Mobalpa work surfaces and cupboards with a white high gloss finish will be the envy of all your friends. You also have the must have kitchen island, complete with breakfast bar. The flooring is polished porcelain tiles with boiler-fed under floor heating controlled by an individual thermostat, you also have a multi-function lighting system. An outstanding feature of this room is the glass roof lantern, with two individual electric windows, flooding the room with natural light. The kitchen is open plan and flows superbly into the breakfast area, there is a separate utility room adjoining the kitchen with back door leading to the multiple car parking area at the side of the house. Also leading from the kitchen is a formal dining/family room. Upstairs you have a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, four further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is an easy access staircase leading to the extensive loft storage space, and separate loft area with Velux windows to the rear. Outside you have a large block paved drive leading to a double garage with an electric up & over door. The rear garden is fabulously sunny with a choice of two patio areas an ideal place to soak up the sun.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Situated in a very poplar cul-de-sac on the edge of the town within a mile of Tenterden's wonderful High Street, which offers comprehensive facilities to include Waitrose and Tesco supermarkets, banks, doctors, plenty of bespoke shops, pubs and restaurants all at your disposal. You also have a wide selection of schools in the area.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Lobby
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak Room
- Lounge: 21'0 x 13'6 (6.41m x 4.12m)
- Breakfast Area: 11'10 x 10'7 (3.61m x 3.23m)
- Family/Dining Room: 15'3 x 11'7 (4.65m x 3.53m)
- Study: 10'9 x 5'6 (3.28m x 1.68m)
- Conservatory: 16'8 x 10'4 (5.08m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen: 18'9 x 11'7 (5.72m x 3.53m)
- Utility Room: 9'7 x 7'0 (2.92m x 2.14m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 13'0 (4.27m x 3.97m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 15'5 x 12'9 (4.70m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'6 x 9'3 (3.51m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'7 x 6'9 (4.14m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 5: 13'9 x 11'2 (4.19m x 3.41m)
- Family Bathroom
- Loft Storage Room: 24'3 x 9'4 (7.40m x 2.85m)
- Loft Storage Room: 10'3 x 9'4 (3.13m x 2.85m)
- Garden to Front and Rear
- Double Garage: 17'2 x 15'2 (5.24m x 4.63m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56050654.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14005815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tenterden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.