2 bedroom terraced house for saleHethersett Close, Newmarket
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Parking in Garage block 9
Studlands Park is located on the edge of the famous racing town of NEWMARKET and provides some local convenience shops and a social club. The A14 trunk road gives access into the University City of Cambridge and London via the M11.
A well-presented mid-terrace property set on this established development, offering well-proportioned rooms throughout. The property offers accommodation to include entrance hall, living room/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers a FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN AND PARKING SPACE in garage block 9.
Door to front aspect, tiled flooring, radiator and under-stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge/dining Room 11' 3" x 15' 8" ( 3.43m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window and patio doors to rear aspect, radiator, tv and television points.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with base and eye level units, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, tiled splashback and floor, fan oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood over. Radiator and one and half bowl stainless steel sink.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, access to loft space, door to airing cupboard housing the gas fired boiler and hot water tank.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.65m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, tv and telephone points.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Half tiled walls, double glazed window to the front aspect, low level w.c, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment over.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56051635.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.