1 bedroom flat for saleHighgate, Longmead Terrace, Bath
Sold STC £265,000
- Enviable Position
- Short Level Walk To City Centre
- Audio Video Entry Phone System
- Modern Bathroom Suite & Kitchen
- Close Proximity To Shops
- Two Juliet Balconies
This beautiful one bedroom apartment in the popular Riverside development is certainly not one to be missed. Benefitting from a generous double bedroom and a modern bathroom suite and stunning kitchen. Call us now on 01225 425 111 to book your viewing so you don't miss out.
Accommodation comprises of: Communal entrance hall, entrance hall, lounge/ diner with Juliet balcony and opening through into the contemporary kitchen. There is a generous bedroom also with a Juliet balcony and modern bathroom suite. In the entrance hall is a large cupboard which the current vendor uses as a utility area.
Clean and tidy communal hallway with coded entrance, stairs and lift.
Accessed from communal hallway, radiator, doors to utility cupboard, lounge, bedroom and bathroom.
Open Plan Living Room/ Kitchen 13' 1" x 12' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.86m )
Double glazed French doors with Juliet balcony, radiator, telephone & television point. The current owner also has a dining room table. Opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 1" Max x 6' 8" ( 3.07m Max x 2.03m )
A modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work tops over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer, integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge/ freezer and dishwasher. radiator.
Bedroom 16' 1" x 11' ( 4.90m x 3.35m )
Double glazed door to front with Juliet balcony, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Modern bathroom suite, bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower over with shower screen, wash hand basin, W/C, partly tiled, shaver point, extractor fan.
A handy utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, shelving and central heating boiler.
To the rear of the building is a secure communal gardens, with Picnic area & bench seating, a Boules green, Children's play area, Landscaped gardens with shrubs plants etc.
From the George Street office of Allen & Harris follow the road into Gay Street. Proceed round Queen Square and take the first exit onto Chapel Row. Follow the road into Charles St and proceed through two sets of traffic lights. At the third set of lights turn right onto Midland Bridge Road and proceed over the bridge. Take the right lane sign posted Bristol/City and at the next lights turn right coming back towards the city, bear left into the Western Riverside development turn into Stothert Avenue which is a turning on the left hand side and high gate is located on the right hand side on Longmead terrace.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56051872.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.