2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodcombe Lane, Woodcombe, Minehead
Sold STC £275,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Popular Residential Area
- Link Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Garage & Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
A well presented link detached two double bedroom bungalow situated within the ever popular area of Woodcombe. The property has been modernised by the current owners & benefits from garage, gardens. Currently rented out this property would make a good investment opportunity.
A well presented link detached two double bedroom bungalow situated within the ever popular area of Woodcombe. The property has been modernised by the current owners & benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, conservatory, garage & gardens. Viewing is a must!
The bungalow also benefits from solar panels servicing the domestic hot water system and has cavity wall insulation. Situated within the ever popular Woodcombe area of Minehead. Which has an excellent range of shopping, banking and schooling facilities, together with bowling green, tennis court, golf course situated on the sea front and the beautiful Blenheim Gardens which still has the original Bandstand. The old harbour and sea front are within a mile of the town centre. The county town of Taunton has mainline rail connections and access to the motorway network and is approximately 25 miles to the East. For those who enjoy exploring the countryside Minehead is often referred to as the gateway to Exmoor National Park.
With exposed floorboards, radiator, access to roof space, ceiling coving, built in cupboards, doors to
Lounge 15' 11" x 14' 11" ( 4.85m x 4.55m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden, exposed floorboards, tiled fireplace with electric fire & gas point, wall light points, two radiators, TV point, ceiling coving, door to
Conservatory 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed sliding patio door to garden, tiled floor, light and power, integral door to garage.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 12' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.89m )
With double glazed window to front, double glazed door to side, fitted with a range of modern base and wall units, roll edge worktop surfaces, inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, breakfast bar, part tiled surrounds, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler concealed within a cupboard, space for fridge freezer, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled floor.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 13' 3" max into bay window ( 4.09m x 4.04m max into bay window )
Double glazed bay window to rear overlooking the rear garden, exposed floorboards, ceiling coving, TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to side and front, exposed floorboards, radiator, glass wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, TV point, ceiling coving.
Bathroom 8' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.11m )
Double glazed windows to side, tiled floor, corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, low level wc, radiator, part tiled surrounds, shaver light/point, ceiling coving, extractor unit.
Garage 17' 7" x 9' ( 5.36m x 2.74m )
With up and over door, light and power, access to roof space.
The property is approached via a driveway offering off road parking and leads to the garage & front door. The front garden is consists of laid to lawn with mature flower & shrub beds, trees, a path leads to the side of the bungalow giving access to the rear garden.
The enclosed rear garden consists of laid to lawn, mature trees, flower & shrub beds, gate to the rear gives access to The Parks walk.
The property is currently rented out on a short hold tenancy agreement.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56052206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH102696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.