4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Lochgoilhead, Cairndow
Guide Price £215,000
- Immaculate detached Villa
- Four Bedrooms
- Upper formal Lounge
- Oil CH, DG, GDNS
- Guide price o/o £215,000 to £220,000
Offering this immaculate detached Villa onto today's open and competitive market. Accommodation comprises Porch, Hall, W.C/ Cloaks, Upper formal Lounge, Family/TV Room, Dining Room, Dining Kitchen, Utility Rm, Four Bedrooms, Bathroom, Master en-suite. Oil CH, DG, GDNS, Parking, Extras.EPC = B
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer this well presented Detached Villa on to today's open and competitive market. The property is located within a few steps of the banks of the beautiful scenery around Loch Goil and the accommodation can be found in pristine decorative order throughout its seven well-proportioned apartments. The property, although currently being used as a family home, would surely also be ideal for use as a potential holiday let with many recreational and leisure facilities provided on ones doorstep.
The well presented layout offers flexible accommodation ideal for those with family and comprises. Entrance porch / vestibule leading through into a welcoming l-shaped reception hallway with access gained to upper apartments via staircase with under stairs cupboard off.
The accommodation off the hall on the ground floor comprises family / TV room , lounge / dining room with feature fireplace and space for substantial furniture. There is a w.c /cloakroom off the hall and downstairs double bedroom provided.
The properties dining kitchen has a wide array of floor and wall mounted units with integrated oven, hob, hood , fridge and freezer provided. There are integrated wine racks and views over the gardens to the crags at the rear. An access door leads into the utility room, which has rear access door and plumbing for washing machine.
On the first floor level there is a family bathroom with three-piece suite and a separate larger style double shower stall. There are also are three further double bedrooms - all of which boast in built mirrored wardrobes and, the master boasting a light and bright en-suite shower room.
Particular mention should be made to the first floor formal lounge, which has views to the loch and mountains at the front with additional side window and corner "turret" style study / office area off. This room must be viewed and is ideal for large gatherings, a quiet 'parents retreat' or, indeed entertaining with corner "turret" style study / office area off.
Oil central heating is provided and double glazing is fitted throughout. There are mature, landscaped, low maintenance to the front, side and rear which are must be viewed to be appreciated with well tended lawns / decking / slate patio area / shrubs / beds and a combination of brick walls and timber fencing providing enclosure.
Early viewing is imperative to appreciate the flexibility of the substantial floor space on offer and the presentation and warm, homely feel of this rarely available modern, yet classical style
Lochgoilhead is a quaint village on the banks of Loch Goil within Scotland's First National Park. A wealth of leisure facilities are provided at The Drimsynie Resort including swimming pool, gym, ice skating and golf nearby. Further amenities include a post office, a few local shops, pubs and hotels / B+B's close at hand.
By Car: Follow the M8 west to the Erskine Bridge. Follow A82 to Loch Lomond and Tarbet then A83 for appx 6 miles over the Rest & Be Thankful. At the top turn left down the single-track road for approx 6 miles to Lochgoilhead.
By Rail: Arrochar Railway Staion provides a service to Glasgow and beyond including a sleeper service to London.
By Bus: A direct bus link is provided, servicing Glasgow through Dunoon and Helensburgh.
W.C./Cloakroom 5' 5" x 5' 3" ( 1.65m x 1.60m )
Lounge/Dining Room 16' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.08m x 3.28m )
Family/tv Room 16' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.08m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Four 14' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.42m x 3.86m )
Dining Room 13' 8" x 12' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.86m )
Utility Room 6' 10" x 5' 3" ( 2.08m x 1.60m )
Upper Formal Lounge 18' 6" x 13' 1" ( 5.64m x 3.99m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 1' 10" (excl Robes) ( 3.81m x 0.56m (excl Robes) )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 11" (excl Robes) ( 3.58m x 3.33m (excl Robes) )
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 10' 7" (excl Robes) ( 3.56m x 3.23m (excl Robes) )
Bathroom 10' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.24m )
Master En-Suite 6' 11" x 5' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.57m )
Family/tv Room 16' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.08m x 3.28m )
Follow the M8 west to the Erskine Bridge. Follow A82 to Loch Lomond and Tarbet then A83 for approx 6 miles over the Rest & Be Thankful. At the top turn left down the single-track road for approx 6 miles to Lochgoilhead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR102295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.