5 bedroom detached house for saleFour Crosses, Llandysilio, LLANYMYNECH
- Period five bedroom, three reception room detached house
- Set within approximately 1.3 acres with paddock and orchard
- The Old Barn and The Old Farmhouse that have planning permission to develop into separate dwellings
A period five bedroom, three reception room detached house set within approximately 1.3 acres and number of outbuildings including The Old Barn and The Old Farmhouse that have planning permission to develop into separate dwellings.
A period five bedroom, three reception room detached house set within approximately 1.3 acres and outbuildings. The house has some period feautures including wrought iron fireplaces and coved ceilings. The property has a number of outbuildings including The Old Barn and The Old Farmhouse that have planning permission to develop into separate dwellings. There is an orchard and paddock with separate access to the road.
Staircase to first floor. Radiator.
Fireplace with multi burner and ornate wood surround. Window to front and side window to front. Radiator.
Wood burner insert fireplace. Window to front and window to side. Radiator.
Two windows to rear. Side door to terrace. Cupboard housing fuse box. Two radiators.
A range of base and wall units with granite effect work surface above and insert stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Centre island unit with granite work surface above. Integrated dishwater and range cooker with extractor fan above. Floor to near ceiling wall unit with cupboards, drawers and display. Tiled splash backs. Window to side and rear.
Cupboard housing Potterton Kingfisher II boiler. Tiled flooring. Window to side.
Base and wall units with work surface above and insert stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Space for dryer. Tiled floor and walls. Built in cupboard.
Low level WC, hand wash basin. Tiled floor and walls. Built in cupboard.
Window to side. Rear door.
Radiator. Access to loft.
Wrought iron fireplace. Fitted wardrobes. Two windows to front and window to side. Radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
Shower, low level WC and hand wash basin. Tiled floor and walls. Frosted window to side. Built in corner cupboard. Radiator.
Wrought iron fireplace. Window to front. Radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
Shower, low level WC and hand wash basin. Tiled floor and walls.
Window to front. Radiator.
Wrought iron fireplace. Radiator.
Wrought iron fireplace. Radiator.
Panelled bath, shower, low level WC and hand wash basin. Frosted side window. Radiator. Tiled walls.
To the front of the house there is a large gravelled area offering off road parking for a several vehicles. Lawned area leading to paddock and orchard with separate entrance to front. There is further lawned garden to the side of the house with area and a detached Garden store. The property is set within approximately 1.3 acres.There are a number of outbuildings as follows:
The Old Barn
At present used as a bridal shop. Has residential planning permission.Application M/2007/1012
L- Shaped Barn
Used for storage at present. Has further potential, subject to planning.
The Old Farm House
The farm house and attached stables have residential planning permission for conversion into a three bedroom property. Application M/2007/1012
Proceed out of Chester along the A483 towards Wrexham. Then take the A5 signposted Oswestry and Shrewsbury. Continue along the A483 towards Welshpool. Once though the village of Llanmynech and over the River Vrnwy. Proceed along the A483 for short time and the farm will be seen on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56053151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK4100072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester - Select. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.