8 bedroom character property for saleKelsterton, Flint
- A fine and magnificent Grade II listed eight bedroom house
- With a wealth of character and period features
- Five reception rooms and Games Room and Bar on the first floor
- Grounds and gardens the Hall is set within approximately 1.5 acres
A fine and magnificent Grade II listed eight bedroom house with a wealth of character and period features. With the grounds and gardens the Hall is set within approximately 1.5 acres.
A fine and magnificent Grade II listed eight bedroom house with a wealth of character and period features. The Hall is believed to of been built in 1801 for Thomas Bate, owner of Kelsterton Brewery. The property has five reception rooms and Games Room and Bar on the first floor. With the grounds and gardens the Hall is set within approximately 1.5 acres.
Entrance Hall / Conservatory
Double glazed windows opening onto the landscaped frontage with further internal windows opening back into the grand entrance hall.
Original mahogany panelled walling and feature ceiling. Grand turned staircase with turned spindles leading to the first floor accommodation. Radiator.
Living gas flame fire with marble feature surround. Full height sash windows to three elevations. Moulded ceiling with ceiling roses. Two radiators.
With half height carved mahogany panelled walls. Grand stone fireplace with open dog grate hearth.Two radiators. Internal window and panelled glazed door leading into the entrance sun room.
With an arrangement of light coloured wood frontage base and wall mounted units with marble effort work surface above. Stoves double oven, four ring hob with exterior fan above. Tiled splash back. Tiled flooring. Window to side and window to rear. Radiator. Open to:
Tiled flooring and window to the side. Two radiators.
Feature fireplace, French door to side and window to front. Radiator.
Low level WC and wash hand basin. Frosted window to the rear. Tiled floor.
Base units with marble effect work surface above with space for dryer and washing machine. Windows to the rear and skylight. Radiator.
Housing the pressurised cylinder tank and Ideal Falcon GTE boiler. Tiled flooring. Built in shelving.
With two windows to rear and window to side. Walk in store room. Door to store room.
First Floor First Split Level
Turned spindled balustrade. Moulded ceiling. Conservation skylight. Radiator
Two windows to side and one window to front. High ceilings with mouldings and ceiling rose. Two radiators and walk in wardrobe
Corner panelled bath, WC, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin. Moulded ceiling. Frosted window to the side. Radiator
Window to front. Radiator and walk in wardrobe room.
Tiled shower cubicle, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Frosted window to front and radiator
Window to the side walk in wardrobe and radiator
Window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Five x ( x )
Bedroom Six x ( x )
Window to the rear and radiator
Double ended inlaid bath, walk-in shower room, WC, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin. Sauna. Frosted window to rear and radiator
First Floor Second Split Level
Window to rear
Billiards/cinema Room & Bar
Window to rear and two windows to side. Three radiators. Projector screen. Open to:
Open with bar to Games Room. Base units and shelving with tiled work surface and tiled splash back. Stainless steel sink unit. Window to side and walk in wardrobe
Walking in cupboard and radiator
Window to rear and window to side. Two radiators
Window to front and window to side. Two radiators
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Frosted window to side, tiled floor and radiator
The property is approached via electric gates with stone pillaring and walling opening onto a curved tar macadam driveway with central turning point. Gravelled border beds and various planted herbaceous borders with stone features surround the drive. To the front of the property is a grand pond. The garden enjoys a vast degree of privacy and seclusion, enclosed by stonewalling and panelled fencing and a variety of trees. The lawned garden area wraps around the pond and continues to the side elevations, with open slatted gate and fencing providing access on to a gravelled and paved patio with seating area to the rear of the property. With the grounds and gardens the Hall is set within approximately 1.5 acres.
Proceed out of Chester and join the A55 towards North Wales. Continue along until taking Junction 33a sign posted Northop Country Golf Park. At the T-junction turn right onto Connahs Quay Road B5126. Turn Left onto Kelsterton Lane and continue along the road, the property can be found after a short distance on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56053952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK4100075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester - Select. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.