3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWaen Road, Coedpoeth, WREXHAM
Offers Over £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Suite to First Floor
- Large Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Off-Street Parking & Gardens
NEW PRICE! Swetenhams are pleased to bring to market this detached three bedroom bungalow, benefiting greatly for improvement by the current owners, situated in this popular residential area in Coedpoeth.
Swetenhams are pleased to bring to market this detached three bedroom bungalow, benefiting greatly for improvement by the current owners, situated in this popular residential area in Coedpoeth. In brief, the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining, two bedrooms, bathroom, first floor master suite with bedroom and en-suite/dressing room, off-street parking and gardens to the front and rear. Positioned on Waen Road, the property enjoys being within close proximity of a range of local village amenities in addition to being within reach of Wrexham, Chester and the surrounding areas.
Radiator and doors to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 11" into recess ( 4.83m x 3.94m into recess )
Wall mounted electric fire, radiator, double-glazed window to front elevation and double-glazed window to side aspect.
Kitchen / Dining 24' 8" x 13' 10" narrowing to 10' ( 7.52m x 4.22m narrowing to 3.05m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer unit, inset electric hob with extractor over, integrated electric oven, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, double-glazed window to front elevation and double-glazed doors leading to rear. Stairs rising off to the first floor bedroom suite.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.31m )
Radiator and double-glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.69m )
Radiator and double-glazed window to rear.
White suite comprising: bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled walls and floor, radiator and double-glazed window.
First Floor Bedroom Suite
Master suite comprising:
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 12' ( 4.70m x 3.66m )
Walk in wardrobes with four velux windows.
En-Suite / Dressing Area 13' 3" x 7' ( 4.04m x 2.13m )
Dressing area with en-suite shower comprising: WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower. Radiator and velux window to side.
The property is approached via a tarmac drive providing off-street parking for two vehicles. To the front is a lawned garden with gated access to the rear.
To the rear is an attractive enclosed garden principally laid to lawn with decked patio/terrace ideal for al-fresco entertaining. Decorative central border, borders to sides and fencing/hedging to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56054636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS109601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.