2 bedroom apartment for saleHough Green, Chester
- Guide Price £130,000 - £150,000
- Two Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower to Master Bedroom
- Communal Gardens & Off-Street Parking
- Sought After Location
- First Floor Apartment
Guide Price £130,000 - £150,000 A fantastic opportunity to purchase this well presented two bedroom first floor apartment forming part of this substantial Victorian Semi-Detached residence, situated on the outskirts of Chester city centre. No Onward Chain.
Guide Price £130,000 - £150,000 A fantastic opportunity to purchase this well presented two bedroom first floor apartment forming part of this substantial Victorian Semi-Detached residence, situated on the outskirts of Chester city centre. Particularly appealing to first time buyers and investment purchasers alike, the accommodation in brief, comprises: communal entrance hall, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, second bedroom, shower room, communal gardens and parking. Positioned in the highly desirable Hough Green, the property enjoys being within reach of all local amenities in Chester city centre and the surrounding areas. No Onward Chain.
Communal entrance hall with stairs to first floor and door to apartment.
(L-Shaped). Coved ceiling, intercom phone, cupboard housing the electric consumer unit, doors to lounge, kitchen, bedrooms, shower room and cloakroom.
White suite comprising of wash basin and WC. Part-tiled walls, tiled floor and fitted mirror.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.78m x 3.43m )
Feature false fireplace with timber mantel and marble surround and hearth. Coved ceiling, television and telephone points and double-glazed window to front.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 6' 5" plus door recess ( 3.38m x 1.96m plus door recess )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with roll edge worktops and inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Inset four ring electric hob with filter extractor over and electric oven beneath. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge and freezer. Tiled splashback, coved ceiling and arched double-glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom One 10' 7" plus door recess x 11' 6" ( 3.23m plus door recess x 3.51m )
Coved ceiling, television and telephone points, double-glazed window to rear with aspect over adjoining gardens. Door to
Cream coloured suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin and panelled corner bath with mixer tap. Coved ceiling, part-tiled walls, electric towel radiator, two wall lights and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
Coved ceiling, television and telephone points and double-glazed window to side.
Tiled shower enclosure with Triton electric shower over and wash basin. Tiled walls and floor, fitted mirror, wall mounted electric light with shaver point, built-in airing cupboard, coved ceiling with loft access and double-glazed window to rear.
Communal garden to front with a variety of well stocked deep borders and path to front door. A block paved drive leads to an extensive block paved off-street communal parking area to the rear of the property.
999 year lease from 01/01/1992 with a peppercorn ground rent and annual service charge of approximately £220 to cover expenses due to communal areas. Maintenance fees £400.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56055116.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS109378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.