2 bedroom terraced house for saleStirling Street, Hartlepool
- MID TERRACED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
PLEASANT 2 BEDROOM/2 RECEPTION MID TERRACED HOUSE, with large fashionable Kitchen and large Bathroom/WC with white suite.
PLEASANT 2 BEDROOM/2 RECEPTION MID TERRACED HOUSE, with large fashionable Kitchen and large Bathroom/WC with white suite. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double glazed with Rear Yard. Viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed insert, panelled inner door leading to;
three quarter height panelled walls, staircase to First Floor, radiator.
Front Reception Room 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
laminate flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Rear Reception Room 12' 4" x 12' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.68m )
(plus under stairs storage cupboard) feature fireplace with contrasting back panel and hearth, laminate flooring, TV point, picture rail, radiator.
Impressive Kitchen 16' 4" x 6' 3" ( 4.98m x 1.91m )
comprehensive range of latest style wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and 4 burner electric hob with brushed stainless steel splash back panel and exposed brushed stainless 'funnel' style extractor hood over, bevel edge part tiled walls with matching ceramic tiled flooring, plumbed for washing machine 'Baxi' gas fired wall mounted combination boiler, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear yard.
access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 15' x 8' 11" (into alcoves) ( 4.57m x 2.72m (into alcoves) )
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 9' 10" ( 2.54m x 3.00m )
(into alcove and built in cupboard) radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, part tiled walls with matching flooring, heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56055248.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR106210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.