4 bedroom detached house for saleBenham Hill, Thatcham
- Permitted development for extension to rear
- Already a four bedroom detached house
- Integral garage
- C.130ft rear garden
- Easy access to Newbury and Thatcham
- Racecourse railway platform <1 mile away
A well-proportioned four bedroom detached house with a large rear garden and excellent potential for extension. Under Permitted Development, plans have been drawn up as demonstrated in the second floorplan, to create a large open-plan family area, remodel the first floor accommodation and establish a master bedroom suite. The property already offers good size accommodation across two floors with two reception rooms, sizeable hallways, kitchen with utility room, four bedrooms and a bathroom. The rear garden extends approximately 130ft with mature trees and shrubs along the borders and offers excellent privacy. The house is located less than a mile walk to the Newbury Racecourse railway platform, which is on the London, Paddington line.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56056786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7086686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roots Estate Agency Ltd, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.