4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDamson Lane, Cox Bank, Audlem
Guide Price £400,000
- GUIDE PRICE £400,000-£450,000
- Four bedroomed semi - detached country cottage in rural location
- Living room with brick fireplace and oak mantelpiece, dining room
- Kitchen with island unit and slate tiled floor
- Master en-suite, three further bedrooms
- Garden with summer house and country views
GUIDE PRICE £400,000-£450,000. Set down a country lane one mile from the village of Audlem this stunning four bedroom semi-detached country cottage has bags of character and is immaculately presented with beautiful views over adjoining countryside.
Set down a country lane one mile from the village of Audlem, this stunning four bedroom semi-detached country cottage has bags of character and is immaculately presented. Comprising lounge with brick fireplace and solid oak mantelpiece. Dining room with solid oak floor, feature beam and multi - fuel Aga stove. Kitchen with island unit and slate tiled floor leading into "snug" area. Master en-suite plus three further bedrooms. To the rear is a private lawned garden with summerhouse and beautiful views over adjoining countryside.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 16' 4" narrowing to 11' 9" ( 3.48m x 4.98m narrowing to 3.58m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units. Integrated dishwasher. Slate tiled floor. Red fire oven. Island with gas hob and wooden top. Ceramic sink. Granite worktops. Tiled splashbacks.Double glazed window. Double doors with glass picture windows. Door into pantry. Opening into the snug area which could be used as a dining area.
Snug 9' 8" x 11' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.56m )
Tiled floor. Two double glazed double doors. Fitted unit housing electric meter. Radiator
Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink unti. Quarry tiled floor
Study Area 11' 3" x 6' 5" ( 3.43m x 1.96m )
Solid oak floor. Radiator
Lounge 12' 10" x 16' 4" into recess ( 3.91m x 4.98m into recess )
Three double glazed windows. Brick fireplace part lined. Solid oak mantelpiece. Solid oak doors.
Dining Room 15' 4" narrowing to 11' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.67m narrowing to 3.45m x 3.68m )
Solid oak floor. Multi-fuel aga stove with tiled hearth. Feature beams. Understairs storage cupboard. Double glazed radiator to front. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window. Dado rail. Radiator. Airing cupboard
Bedrrom One 16' 4" into wardrobes x 10' 5" narrowing to 7' 11" ( 4.98m into wardrobes x 3.18m narrowing to 2.41m )
Two windows. Two radiators. Built - In wardrobes
Tiled floor. Solid oak vanity unit with freestanding tap. Low level wc. Corner shower with rain head shower head.. heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 16' 5" x 9' 10" ( 5.00m x 3.00m )
Two windows. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' Max x 11' ( 3.35m Max x 3.35m )
Double glazed window. Radiator. Loft access. Built - In wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 5' 9" x 12' 11" narrowing to 10' 1" ( 1.75m x 3.94m narrowing to 3.07m )
Window. Radiator. Loft access
Roll top bath with handheld shower. Wash hand basin. Low level wc. Window seat. Double glazed window. Dado rail.
Picket fence with gate-way to a pathway to front door. To the side is a gravelled area providing off-road parking and side access to the property and to the rear courtyard. Continuing on from the parking area is stone steps leading to a beautifully manicured and mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn. A summerhouse sits at the top of the garden allowing lovely views over the garden and over towards the house. This beautiful cottage also has views over adjoining countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56061067.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.