2 bedroom flat for saleCobden Avenue, Bitterne Park, Southampton
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT
- 2 BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- CAR PORT
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN this 2 bedroom upper floor apartment comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, ensuite to master, family bathroom, communal gardens, locked brick built storage and car port.
Situated in the popular area of Bitterne Park we are proud to present to the market this 2 bedroom upper floor apartment comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, ensuite to master, family bathroom, communal gardens, locked brick built storage and car port. The property is located close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre. An internal viewing is highly recommended. The property also benefits from NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Gated communal entrance with electric gates leading to main communal front door entering into:
Stairs to all floors, lift and private front door entering into:
Security video entry system, access to loft space, cupboard housing fuse box, radiator, doors to:
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.70m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, Juliet balcony, gas fire, radiator, ceiling spot lights.
Kitchen 10' 3" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.12m max x 2.11m max )
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, gas oven and hob with cooker hood over, wood laminate flooring, space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, central heating boiler, ceiling extractor fan, spot lights and double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 9' ( 4.37m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, built in dressing table.
Shower cubicle, part tiling to walls, low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, shaver point, radiator and spot lights.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, tv point, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, radiator, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiling to wood, tiled floor, mirrored wall mounted cupboard.
Gated communal gardens laid to lawn, car port, locked brick built storage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56062495.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT106057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.