3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEskdale Road, Stoke Mandeville
- A three bedroom semi-detached family house
- Recently re-fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Large rear garden with two good size sheds
- Close to local amenities including Stoke Mandeville station
- Situated on a popular residential road with no through traffic
A superb three bedroom semi-detached house on this popular residential road close to the heart of Stoke Mandeville and its amenities, including the Chiltern Line station offering an excellent service to London Marylebone.
The property is offered in excellent order with the present owners having re-fitted the bathroom and cloakroom as well as installing a high quality kitchen with integrated appliances, granite work-tops and marble floor tiling. Other features include a large conservatory, a good sized living/dining room and a very generous rear garden with a brick built storage shed and a second sizeable shed which could be converted to create an impressive summer house.
The full list of accommodation comprises: entrance hallway with a porthole style window, double aspect living/dining room, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room/boot room, conservatory, and cloakroom on the ground floor. The first floor has a landing with access to the loft, three good size bedrooms, all of which have built-in cupboards, and a modern fitted bathroom. Outside there is a very generous rear garden which the owner informs us is in excess of 140' with a gated side access and a pretty front garden. The owner has applied for planning permission to lower the kerb in order to create off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56062528.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDV103825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Wendover . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.