2 bedroom bungalow for saleNicholas Close, Brading, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Large conservatory
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Lovely countryside views
- Garage & off road parking
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating E (47)
This delightful semi-detached bungalow is set in a quiet peaceful cul-de-sac and benefits from lovely views over protected countryside to the rear.Approaching the property there is a good sized front garden, driveway and garage. Entrance is via a small porch and once inside you will see how much room there is on offer, in particular the large lounge that is complemented by a full length conservatory. From here you can enjoy views across Brading's extensive nature reserve. There are two good sized double bedrooms, one to the rear and one to the front, plus a kitchen and bathroom.The rear garden features terrace paving leading down to a small stream . Nicholas Close is on the route of the quaint Ryde to Sandown Railway and this runs past the back of the property.With gas central heating and double glazing throughout , this splendid bungalow is waiting for its next owner to enjoy all it has to offer.Brading is conveniently positioned for both Sandown and Ryde which offers shops, restaurants and golden sandy beaches. Plus there is a bus route running nearby so you can leave the car at home and enjoy the delights that the island has to offer.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'0 x 12'10 (4.88m x 3.91m)
- Kitchen: 9'10 x 7'9 (3.00m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 10'0 (3.91m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 10'10 (3.86m x 3.30m)
- Conservatory: 21'5 x 7'10 (6.53m x 2.39m)
- Front & Rear Gardens with view
- Garage & Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56062567.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.