2 bedroom terraced house for saleTurnstone Close, Plaistow, E13
- Brilliant two bedroom terraced house
- Set over two well-proportioned floors
- Offers off-street parking to the front
- Benefits from a large eat-in reception room
- Boasts a sizable forty-two foot garden
- Located on a quiet residential cul-de-sac
- Features a fitted kitchen
This fantastic two bedroom terrace house boasts a superb and spacious open-plan reception room with a fitted kitchen and ample space to dine, and also benefits from two good double bedrooms and a driveway to the front.
The property is ideally located in a quiet cul-du-sac close to Manor Road's and Plaistow High Street's many amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 997318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.