4 bedroom terraced house for saleTollemache Street, Wallasey
Offers in Region of
- Four bedroom three storey mid town house
- Tollemache Street leads directly onto the promenade
- In need of some upgrading.
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances
- Modern four piece bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
- Viewing recommended
Four bedroom mid town house. Vestibule, hall, lounge and separate dining room. Modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Two good sized bedrooms first floor bedrooms plus box room and modern four piece bathroom with There are two further second floor bedrooms and rear yard.
Four bedroom three storey mid town house on a street leading directly onto the promenade this is a larger than average traditional mid house with well planned accommodation in need of some upgrading. Comprising, vestibule, hall, lounge and separate dining room. Modern well appointed kitchen with integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms, box room and modern four piece bathroom with separate shower cubicle. There are two further bedrooms to the second floor and there are two useful basement store rooms. Outside there is a forecourt and rear walled yard. The property is located close to the promenade and also local shops and bus services, parks, railway station and many amenities. The promenade is close by and provides delightful walks. Viewing recommended
Feature timber entrance door with lead lighted panels and mock lead lighted window to hall. Inner part glazed door to hall.
With double panelled radiator and laminate flooring.
From the hall a door and steps lead down to two useful basement store rooms.
Lounge 14' 1" into bay x 14' 8" into alcove ( 4.29m into bay x 4.47m into alcove )
With feature stone effect fireplace with living flame coal effect gas fire, bay window, coved ceilings and double panelled radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.63m )
With double panelled radiator, feature stone effect fireplace with living flame coal effect gas fire, laminate flooring, store cupboards to recess, door to
Single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit inset to work tops and base units with built in dishwasher. Gas cooker point with extractor hood having matching wall units with maple effect doors, and tall matching unit housing built in fridge/freezer, window to rear, ceiling spotlights, double glazed velux window, door to yard, complementary tiled surrounds.
Utility Room 11' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.26m )
With washing machine plumbing, laminate flooring, window and cast iron fire surround.
Front Bedroom 1 14' into bay x 14' 7" into alcove ( 4.27m into bay x 4.45m into alcove )
With bay window and feature marble fireplace, coved ceiling and ceiling rose.
Rear Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 13' 1" into alcove ( 3.71m x 3.99m into alcove )
With cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler, double panelled radiator, window to rear and cast iron fire surround.
Box Room 7' 2" x 4' 11" ( 2.18m x 1.50m )
With window to front.
A good sized room with four piece white suite with panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, enclosed shower cubicle, tiled floor, light grey wall tiling to half height, heated towel rail, two frosted windows, ceiling spotlights and range of accessories.
Front Bedroom 3 L-Shaped Room 11' 7" x 9' 10" + 8' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.00m + 2.49m x 2.97m )
With two windows to front and double panelled radiator.
Rear Bedroom 4 12' 2" x 13' 8" into alcove ( 3.71m x 4.17m into alcove )
With single panelled radiator and window to rear
There is a front area with boundary wall, wrought iron railings and wrought iron gate with Yorkstone paved path.
Paved yard to rear with brick boundary walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56064419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL104743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.