3 bedroom terraced house for saleHeron Drive, Lenton, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £155,000-£165,000
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Close To University Campus
Close to the University Campus and offered to the market with no upward chain is this three bedroom mid town house featuring a hall and lounge/diner, driveway, garage and enclosed rear garden. Property is within walking distance to the Jubilee Campus and viewing's are recommended.
GUIDE PRICE £155,000-£165,000 Close to the University Campus and offered to the market with no upward chain is this three bedroom mid town house featuring a hall and lounge/diner, driveway, garage and enclosed rear garden. Property is within walking distance to the Jubilee Campus and viewing's are recommended.
With double glazed obscured door to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling lighting, wall mounted cloak rail and door to living room.
Living Room 29' 7" Max x 10' 2" Plus Stair Recess ( 9.02m Max x 3.10m Plus Stair Recess )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, radiator, gas fire place, laminate flooring, ceiling lighting, TV point, door to kitchen and stairs to landing.
Kitchen 9' x 7' 7" Max ( 2.74m x 2.31m Max )
Consisting of a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, decorative tile splash backs, integrated electric oven, four ring electric hob, extractor hood, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed obscured door to the rear, ceiling lighting, radiator and plumbing and space for washing machine.
With ceiling lighting, loft access, doors to bedrooms and bathroom and airing cupboard housing combi boiler.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.87m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling lighting and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 10" Into Recess ( 2.87m x 2.69m Into Recess )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling lighting, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and ceiling lighting.
Consists of a low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with singular taps and power shower over, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, ceiling lighting, extractor fan, stainless steel heated towel rail, shaver points and double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation.
To the rear is a enclosed garden which is mainly lawned with fencing to the side and rear borders and gated access to the shared alley way.
To the front is a driveway with lawn area and access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56064812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS104431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.