2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGlenapp Quadrant, Kilmarnock
- South facing rear garden
- Extended 4 apartment bungalow
- Floored attic with built-in storage
- GCH, Part D.G
- Driveway & Garage
- Highly versatile and flexible layout
**SSTC at Closing Date 21st September** With south facing garden, this extended four apartment bungalow comprises: ent vestibule, rec hall, bathroom, two double sized bedrooms, front facing lounge, kitchen, inner hall with side door to garden and rear facing lounge, GCH, Part D.G. Floored attic.
*SSTC at *Closing Date 21st September ** A rare opportunity to acquire an incredibly versatile traditional bungalow in need of some modernisation
This extended four apartment bungalow; two reception rooms, two bedrooms, entrance vestibule, reception hall, kitchen and bathroom; has gas central heating and part double glazing and sits on well maintained garden grounds with south facing rear lounge and rear garden.
The property externally benefits from a drive leading to a single garage, and an all on the level garden, which is easily manageable.
In addition, this versatile bungalow, which could have a variety of layouts, depending on your particular requirements, has a staircase leading to generous floored attic space with plenty of built-in storage.
This is a sought after area of Kilmarnock which has traditional properties of a similar age.
Kilmarnock has a good selection of local amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail routes give regular and easy commuting throughout the area and into Glasgow.
Reception Hall 10' 5" x 4' ( 3.18m x 1.22m )
Lounge 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Lounge 12' 11" x 15' 11" ( 3.94m x 4.85m )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 12' ( 3.48m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
Bathroom 7' 11" x 4' 11" ( 2.41m x 1.50m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56065060.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.