3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCwm Road, Dyserth, Rhyl
Offers Over £260,000
- Superb detached dormer bungalow
- Extensive countryside views
- Close to village amenities
- Dining Conservatory
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Detached Garage and driveway
- Gardens to front and rear.
A superb detached bungalow in an elevated position with extensive views over the surrounding countryside and hills. The spacious accommodation is set over two floors comprising hall, lounge, kitchen, dining conservatory, utility, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, landing, master bedroom and ensuite.
A superb detached bungalow in an elevated position with extensive views over the surrounding countryside and hills. The spacious accommodation is set over two floors and comprises hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, dining conservatory, utility, ground floor bathroom and 2 bedrooms, landing, master bedroom and ensuite bathroom. The property has a tiered front garden with raised decked patio area as well as a block paved driveway and a detached garage. The rear garden has a graveled patio and a lawned garden with views of the surrounding hills.
Double glazed front entrance door leads to
With staircase to First Floor landing, radiator and built in meter box.
Lounge 16' 9" x 13' 8" ( 5.11m x 4.17m )
With large double glazed box bay window to the front elevation with extensive countryside views and double glazed window to the side elevation, t.v.point,feature red brick fireplace with multi fuel burner and radiators.
Kitchen 24' 7" x 8' 10" ( 7.49m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units and glass display cabinets, with gloss laminate work surfaces over incorporating drainer sink with mixer tap over, matching splashbacks, space for electric cooker and metal extractor hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights,double glazed windows to rear and side elevations and opens up into
Dining Conservatory 12' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.92m )
With double glazed windows to rear and side elevations and double glazed double doors to rear garden, ceramic tiled floor and radiator.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 7' ( 2.90m x 2.13m )
Fitted with wall and base units with gloss laminate worksurfaces, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, central heating boiler and double glazed side access door.
With suite comprising panel bath with thermostatically controlled shower over, pedestal washhand basin, low level w.c., wall mounted heated towel rail, tiled walls, recessed spotlights and double glazed obscure window to front elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to rear with views over the hills, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 10' 3" max ( 3.61m x 3.12m max )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and recess area used as study.
First Floor Landing
Stairs lead from Hall to First Floor landing with space for use as office/ study area and door to
Master Bedroom 18' max x 11' 7" ( 5.49m max x 3.53m )
With large double glazed window to front elevation with extensive countryside views, built in cupboards, radiator and door to
En Suite Bathroom
With suite comprising panel bath, wall mounted sink unit, low level w.c., ceramic tiled walls, eave access points and double glazed obscure window.
At the front of the property there is a blocked paved driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to a
DETACHED GARAGE with double timber doors.
The front garden is tiered with stone walls and steps lead up to a raised decked patio with extensive countryside views.
To the side there are wrought iron gates leading to the rear garden and a graveled patio with access to the Utility and Conservatory. Further steps lead to a lawned area with plant and shrub borders and with fenced boundaries. There are views over the hills.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56065619.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS106024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.