3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Greenway, Epsom
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Feature Fireplaces
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Large Kitchen-Breakfast Room with further Kitchen Area
- 25' Sitting Room and separate 10' Dining Room
- 3 Bedrooms and Spacious Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating | Double Glazed Windows
- Large Garden extending to 100'
- Two Sheds and Brick Built Barbeque
- Integral Garage with Storage Space
- Driveway Parking for Two Cars
This popular residential crescent is situated just over a mile's walk from Epsom town centre with its wide array of shops and restaurants. In the local area there are a number of excellent schools including Roseberry School for Girls. Epsom and Ashtead Commons are close by and the Epsom Downs are a short distance further. Access to both London Waterloo and Victoria stations is provided from Epsom Station and access for the M25 at Leatherhead (Junction 9) is also close by.
The house has a wealth of internal space with the double length sitting room containing two feature fireplaces and opening up to the dining room. The dining room has French doors leading to the garden and is open to the large L-shaped kitchen-breakfast room. The ground floor also benefits from a shower-room and study in addition to the garage. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are doubles with a large bay window to Bedroom 1. The rear garden extends to over 100' with a paved patio, brick built barbecue and timber out-building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56065990.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053004067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.