4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHilltop, Barnton, Northwich
- Sought after area
- Semi Detached
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern throughout
- Convenient Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
LARGE SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME - A larger than average semi detached family home, located within the highly regarded village of Barnton. Positioned within a cul-de-sac this extended four bedroom property is in good decorative condition throughout. NO ONWARD CHAIN
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.40m )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, fully tiled floor and TV point.
Dining Room 17' 10" x 10' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.30m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and double glazed patio doors leading to patio area, radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a range of wall mounted and base level units and work top surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Electric cooker and gas hob with extractor fan over, tiled flooring. Rear aspect double glazed window and door.
Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, central heating boiler, tiled flooring.
Master Bedroom 15' 10" x 8' 7" ( 4.83m x 2.62m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, front aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
Rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.11m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising: walk in shower cubicle, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, towl rail. Rear aspect obscured double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing ample off road parking.
To the rear of the property is a well maintained decked patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56066186.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT103876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.