3 bedroom cottage for saleSouth Green, Mattishall, Dereham
- 3 Bedroom Detached Period Cottage
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room + Utility Room
- En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- Gardens, Driveway + Detached Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Non-Estate Village Location
We are pleased to offer for sale this detached period cottage, with the original dwelling dating back to the late 1800's (approximately) and believed to be former midwife cottages until it was converted to one dwelling with further additions in the 1960's and 1990's. Internal viewing is essential.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom detached period cottage, located within a non-estate village position.
Pantry cupboard, external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Lounge 19' 7" x 12' ( 5.97m x 3.66m )
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, fireplace with inset multi-fuel burning stove, radiators, double glazed windows to the front and side aspects.
Breakfast Room 16' 8" x 9' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.02m )
Radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect, UPVC patio style doors opening to the rear garden.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
Radiator, oak flooring, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.26m )
A range of white gloss wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with granite work surfaces over, two Butler style sink units, tiled splash backs, space for Range style cooker, floor mounted oil fired boiler, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.88m )
A further range of matching wall and floor mounted fitted units with granite work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Door opening to:
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 9' 6" max ( 3.84m x 2.90m max )
Radiator, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and walk-in shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, shaver point, heated towel rail, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Inner Landing Area
Built-in cupboard, eaves storage, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the side aspect, door opening to:
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.84m x 2.72m )
Radiator, double glazed windows overlooking the front and side aspects.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" into wardrobe x 8' 10" ( 3.63m into wardrobe x 2.69m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed windows overlooking the rear and side aspects.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, heated towel rail, inset ceiling spotlights, loft access, tiled flooring, double glazed window overlooking the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a well-proportioned lawned garden with a paved patio area, various flower and shrub beds, external power and tap and a pathway leading to the main entrance door, fully enclosed by panelled fencing and a brick wall. A shingle driveway to the side aspect leads to the double garage.
The split level rear garden boasts a paved patio area that leads onto a lawned garden with a further patio area with Pergola, garden pond, greenhouse and vegetable garden with an external power point and lighting.
Double Garage 18' 4" x 17' 7" ( 5.59m x 5.36m )
Twin up and over doors, pitched roof, personal door opening to the rear garden, power and lighting.
Mattishall is a historic village situated about 5 miles from the bustling market town of East Dereham and 10 miles from the Cathedral City of Norwich. Within Mattishall you can find a day nursery, pre-school (age 2 - 5), primary school (age 6 - 11), doctors surgery with chemist, Post Office, newsagent and the recently renovated Swan public house. There is also a convenience store, butchers, hairdressers, fish and chip shop, local garage, Tabnabs Cafe and South Green Park Cafe bar. There are several churches and a golf course with club house. In addition to this, there is a sports and social club with a large playing field with facilities for cricket and football.
Upon entering the village of Mattishall from the Dereham direction, proceed along through the village (Dereham Road) and continue to the far end passing the church on the right. Take the right hand turn into Mill Street, proceed along this road which becomes South Green and the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56066404.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.