3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSandy Lane, Anderby Creek
- Enviable East Coast Village Resort Location
- Direct Access to the Highly Regarded Anderby Creek Seafront & Beach
- Lounge/Diner, Conservatory & Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway for Numerous Vehicles & Garage Facilities
- Well proportioned Gardens + Beach Access path.
Immaculately Presented 3 Bed Detached Bungalow with direct access to Anderby Creek Seafront & Beach, Lounge/Diner, Re Fitted Kitchen & Shower Room, Generous Gardens Front & Rear, Ample Parking & Garage Facility. Great Location for those wanting to live by the sea.
EVER WANTED TO LIVE BY THE SEA? This fabulous 3 Bed Detached Bungalow has the enviable boast of having its own access to the highly regarded Anderby Creek Sea Front & Beach & is sure to attract huge interest on account of the immaculate presentation of the Bungalow itself & its superb position. An early viewing is thus recommended to avoid disappointment and to enable full appreciation of all that this unique property has to offer which externally has a well proportioned & beautifully designed gardens to the front & to the rear which are landscaped with lawn, gravel & decked areas in order to gain full enjoyment of the surrounding area & also incorporating off road parking by way of a gated gravel driveway & a timber style Garage. Internally the property has a 27' Dual aspect Lounge/Diner, 3 well proportioned Bedrooms, a 'Jack & Jill' Shower room fitted with a stylish 3 piece suite, a Refitted White Finished Kitchen & to the rear, to complete the accommodation a lean to Conservatory. Prospective Buyers are advised that the property is of a non standard Timber Frame Construction. Further details & a viewing can be obtained by contacting William H Brown the selling agent, on 01754 768311.
Access is via a double glazed Front Entrance door, which leads into the Entrance Porch, with windows allowing for good natural light, feature flooring and an inner door which leads directly into;
Lounge / Diner 27' 5" x 12' 9" max. ( 8.36m x 3.89m max. )
A great sized dual aspect room, with an abundance of natural light on account of the three double glazed windows which are arranged to two elevations of the property, the front elevation allowing pleasant views of the immediate area particularly the fishing Lake beyond. There is ample room for a Dining Table, feature flooring, an LPG fire inset within an attractive tiled hearth with a wood and tiled surround, coved and textured ceiling, 2 ceiling roses and doors to;
Kitchen 11' 2" x 13' 9" ( 3.40m x 4.19m )
Fitted with a good range of white, wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over and splash backs, inset sink with mixer taps over, good appliance space & provision for the same including washing machine and cooker, with a stainless steel extractor hood and accompanying glass splash back to the hob area, feature flooring, loft access, radiator, a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, a door allowing access into the shower room and a further door allowing access into the adjacent;
Conservatory 11' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.97m )
Accessible via steps off the Kitchen area, with windows set to 3 sides allowing an abundance of natural light and enabling full enjoyment of the garden views, with 2 exterior access doors allowing access into the same, radiator and feature flooring.
Refitted Shower room in a 'Jack & Jill' style, with an additional door which leads into Bedroom 1. The shower room is fitted with a stylish 3 piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and Quadrant Corner shower with a mains shower therein, a useful airing cupboard with shelving facilities, tiled splash backs and flooring for ease of maintenance, 2 double glazed opaque windows set to 2 elevations allowing for natural light and a chrome 'ladder 'style radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.33m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, with an access door also via the Lounge.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.00m )
With a useful fitted corner cupboard, double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 11' ( 2.59m x 3.35m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, allowing pleasant views of the immediate area particularly the Fishing Lake beyond, feature flooring, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Access to the property is via a wooden 5 Bar Gate, which allows access onto the paved and gravelled Driveway, where there is an abundance of Parking Facilities, which in turn leads to a 'Timber' style Garage with double opening vehicular doors. The front garden is enclosed with a variety of hedging and fencing and is beautifully landscaped, predominantly laid to lawn with stepped gravelled areas, a good range of beds and borders stocked with shrubs, plants and trees and complimented with gravelled areas, paved pathways, with access via both sides of the Bungalow, into the rear garden. The rear garden, which is also enclosed with a variety of fencing and hedging to the boundaries, incorporates 2 Garden Sheds, an outside tap, greenhouse, lawned, paved, gravelled and decking areas, creating an ideal area in which to relax during warmer months and enjoy the immediate surroundings, the decking area has an adjacent timber covered seating area and gated access to the adjacent sand dune walk which leads directly onto Anderby Creek Beach and accompanying Sea Front, which is a particularly attractive area in which to enjoy the East Coast.
Prospective Buyers are advised that we understand the property is of a non standard Timber Frame Construction. Further details can be obtained from William H Brown the selling agent on 01754 768311.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56066407.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.