2 bedroom flat for saleElmvale Row, Glasgow
Sold STC £65,000
- Energy Rating C
- Bright Lounge
- Spacious hallway Currently Used As Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Electric Heating
- Security Entry
New Price Spacious First Floor Flat with Garage. Situated with ease of access to Glasgow City Centre, the well laid out and good sized accommodation comprises, Reception Hallway, Good Sized Lounge, Fitted Kitchen,Two Double Bedrooms & Bathroom. Double Glazing & Electric Heating.
llen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this easily maintained and spacious two bedroom flat on the preferred first floor offering flexible accommodation. The property is in good order throughout and comprises welcoming reception hallway which is currently used as a dining area by the present owner and has ample storage, spacious lounge with twin window formation overlooking communal gardens and large storage cupboard, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, the second bedroom having mirror fitted wardrobes and an attractive family bathroom with three piece suite having electric shower over bath.
The property benefits from electric heating, double glazing security entry and private parking is provided by a garage.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate the flexible accommodation on offer in this lovely family home.
Lounge 14' 2" x 17' 7" ( 4.32m x 5.36m )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.29m )
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 8' 5" ( 4.32m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.90m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS103666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.