2 bedroom maisonette for saleBrook Road , WD6
- Ground floor Maisonette
- Own private entrance
- Private front and back gardens
- Two double bedrooms
- One mile from Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station
- Short walk to Synagogue
- Views of Aberford Park
- Spacious separate kitchen
- Off street parking
- Direct access from property and side to rear garden
L&H Residential are proud to bring onto the market a well presented ground floor maisonette located within one mile of Elstree and Borehamwood Train Station and the Town Centre as well as a short walk from the Synagogue. The accommodation comprises of; two double bedroom, spacious kitchen, family bathroom and lounge. The property boasts many great features as well as being excellently located it has; a private front and back garden (direct access from property), own private entrance, off street parking ,views of the popular Aberford Park, very low outgoings and lots of storage.
An early viewing is advised
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&H Residential, Borehamwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.