2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBambury Street, Adderley Green, ST3
- Modern semi detached house
- Double glazing
- Central heating
- Driveway provides parking
- Gardens front and rear
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Would also suit downsizers
- Residential locality
- NO Chain!
* An impressive modern two bed semi detached house
* Lovely residential locality
* Could ideally suit first time buyers and anyone looking to downsize
* Benefits from gqas central heating and double glazing
* A driveway provides off road parking
* Gardens to the front and rear
* Accommodation comprises: Hallway, lounge
* Fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain!
HALLWAY : uPVC door, store houseing gas central heating boiler.
KITCHEN : 10'0" x 8'8" (3.05m x 2.64m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall storage units. working surfaces, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator.
LIVING ROOM : 14'1" x 13'3" (4.29m x 4.04m) , Fitted gas fire with feature surround, uPVC sealed unit double glazed bow window, fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
1ST FLOOR LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE : 13'2" x 9'0" (4.01m x 2.74m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 8'9" x 7'5" (2.67m x 2.26m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM / WC : Panelled bath pedestal wqash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : There is a front lawn adjoined by a driveway providing parking. The enclosed rear garden features decking, lawn and shed.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road continue on Anchor Road over the brow on the hill and Bambury street is situated on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.