3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMillfields, Ramsey, Huntingdon
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 16' Living Room
- 16' Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*16' Living Room
*16' Kitchen Diner
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Gas Central Heating
*Garage & Off Road Parking
*Enclosed Rear Garden
PVCu entrance door, PVCu double glazed window to front, wall mounted fuse box, ceiling spotlights, part glazed door to:
3.62m x 4.98m (11'11" x 16'4") maximum including staircase. PVCu double glazed window to front, understairs storage recess, two radiators, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor, glazed door to:
2.82m x 4.98m (9'3" x 16'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for cooker with extractor hood, PVCu double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed French double doors to rear garden, opening to:
2.48m x 2.29m (8'2" x 7'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, space for freezer, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble drier, PVCu double glazed window to side, wall mounted boiler, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed door to rear garden.
PVCu double glazed window to side, storage cupboard, coving to ceiling, access to loft, door to:
3.83m x 2.79m (12'7" x 9'2") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.68m x 2.88m (8'10" x 9'5"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
2.06m x 2.08m (6'9" x 6'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front, overstairs storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights.
The front has a concrete driveway leading to garage, mainly laid to gravel area with concrete pathway leading to entrance door.
Rear garden has a raised sun patio with timber decking, enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, paved pathway leading to front with gated access, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, outside cold water tap, timber shed.
With power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56066596.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.