4 bedroom detached house for salePinfold Lane, Moss, Doncaster
Guide Price £575,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE - £575,000 - £625,000
- Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room
- Utility Room, Downstairs Bathroom, Conservatroy
- Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Approximately 3 Acres of Land, Barns, Off Road Parking
GUIDE PRICE - £575,000 - £625,000. Rare development opportunity with approx three acre plot. The property is accompanied by two barns with planning permission for three dwellings plus a four bedroomed farm house. View now.
'RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY' to acquire an approx 3 acre site, 2 BARNS with Planning Permission for 3 dwellings plus a 4 bed farmhouse TWO BARNS WITH PLANNING PERMISSION
Four Bedrooms, Detached
Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room
Utility Room, Downstairs Bathroom, Conservatory
Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
Approximately 3 Acres of Land, Barns, Off Road Parking
Through the front door of the property you enter the entrance hall. Maintaining the exterior farmhouse aesthetic the entrance hall is spacious and features a stone tiled floor.
Living Room 13' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.61m )
A front aspect living room featuring front and side aspect windows, oak beamed ceilings and a feature log burning iron stove set into gloss tiled surround with brick chimney.
Dining Room 14' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.78m )
A second front aspect reception room currently used as a second sitting room or study. This room is spacious and features front and side aspect windows, a grated fireplace set into a wood effect mantle and tiled fireplace.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.02m )
A good sized kitchen in keeping with the farmhouse aesthetic of the rest of the property. Featuring a range of wall and base units with complimentary worksurfaces housing the four ring electric induction hob and circular sink. There are side and rear aspect windows and central heating radiator.
Utility Room 9' 11" x 6' ( 3.02m x 1.83m )
A good sized utility room featuring plumbing for washing machine, a butchers ceramic sink and rear door to the exterior of the property.
Conservatory 8' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.34m )
A glass conservatory with PVC roof featuring tiled floor and rear door leading to the exterior of the property.
Featuring a four piece suite comprising corner bath, bidet, pedestal hand basin and WC. The bathroom is tiled from floor-to-ceiling and features dark stained floorboards.
From The Entrance Hall
Stairs Rise To The
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.38m )
A spacious double room featuring built-in wardrobes and cupboards providing storage space with front and side aspect windows and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 17' 8" x 7' 6" ( 5.38m x 2.29m )
A good size room featuring central heating radiator, side aspect window and sloped oak beamed ceiling.
Bedroom Three 17' 6" x 8' 7" ( 5.33m x 2.62m )
A good size bedroom featuring front and side aspect windows, central heating radiator and oak beamed ceiling.
Bedroom Four 13' 4" x 7' 7" ( 4.06m x 2.31m )
A single room featuring oak beamed ceiling, side aspect window and central heating radiator.
Featuring white three-piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle, WC and pedestal hand basin. The bathroom is tiled halfway with a tiled floor, side aspect window and heated towel rail.
The property is situated in approximately 3 acres of land, with lawn and pond area to the front of the property, pathway leading to the front door and access to the barns adjacent to the property. The two sizeable barns have planning permission granted to be converted into three residential dwellings with separate access roads to each. The property must be viewed to appreciate the possibility of these conversions.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56066597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR107264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.