3 bedroom character property for saleThe Mews, The Parade, Hartlepool
Sold STC £170,000
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000 TO £180,000
- DETACHED COTTAGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PART UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- DINING ROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS
PROBABLY UNIQUE. Detached Mid Nineteenth Century Cottage in fabulous tranquil setting in Hartlepool's Premier location. Within one hundred metres of Ward Jackson Park. Oozing character with inherent charm. The old estate agency adage is most appropriate 'Location, Location, Location'.
PROBABLY UNIQUE. Detached Mid Nineteenth Century Cottage in fabulous tranquil setting in Hartlepool's Premier location. Within one hundred metres of Ward Jackson Park. The approach to the property is imposing with twin sets of remote controlled entrance gates leading to a long carriage driveway which in turn leads to the small lane leading to the property. Oozing character with inherent charm this 3 Bedroom/2 Reception room dwelling cannot possibly be appreciated without an inspection. The old estate agency adage is most appropriate 'Location, Location, Location'.
UPVC panelled entrance door with stained glass oval Double Glazed insert, additional half glazed small pane timber panelled door, 'tongue and groove' timber clad ceiling, laminate flooring, coved cornicing, part glazed timber inner door leading to;
turning staircase to First Floor, feature opening with 'Cartwheel' bringing natural light into this area, entry phone system for control of entrance gates, radiator.
suite comprising wash hand basin and tiled surround, close coupled low flush WC with timber seat and cover, 'tongue and groove' panelled walls painted white.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' ( 4.83m x 3.66m )
double aspect with small pane 'Georgian' style windows, feature chimney breast with wall mounted fire, exposed beam, wall light points, TV point, coved cornicing, radiator.
Dining Room 15' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.62m x 2.77m )
(plus bowed small pane window) exposed ceiling beam, Double Glazed door leading to rear, radiator, twin 15 pane inter-connecting doors leading to;
Stylish Kitchen 15' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.65m x 2.62m )
refitted in recent years with fashionable range of base and eye level cabinets with ample working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with brushed stainless steel splashback panel and 'funnel' style extractor hood over, complimenting part tiled walls with matching flooring, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 15' x 10' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.28m )
(plus bowed window and step in over stairs cupboard), radiator, door leading to;
Study/ Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.57m )
built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 4" x 8' 2" ( 4.67m x 2.49m )
(into recess and built in wardrobe), radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
refitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, matching tiled splashbacks with contrasting tiled flooring and 'tongue and groove' painted panelling length of one wall, radiator.
Pretty Private Garden
mature trees and shrubbery giving a high degree of seclusion with flagstone patio area and central lawned area, long driveway leading to parking area with remote controlled entry phone system entrance/exit gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56066822.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR107354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.