3 bedroom terraced house for saleMarshland Road, Moorends, Doncaster
- Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000
- IDEAL INVESTMENT with existing tenancy
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- Gas central heating
- Sitting room & Living room
- Front garden & rear yard
*Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000* IDEAL INVESTMENT with existing tenancy £425 four weekly. Mid Terrace House with 2 reception rooms; modern fitted kitchen; timber rear porch; 2 FF bedrooms and Attic bedroom; extended bathroom; GCH; DG where stated; Front garden and rear concrete yard.
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and the successful Trinity Academy school http://www.emmanuelctc.org.uk/trinityacademy/trinityacademy/
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
With PVCu half double glazed entrance door and half single glazed door to sitting room.
Sitting Room 13' 6" x 13' 5" ( 4.11m x 4.09m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling and two radiators. Fireplace with tile inset. Two wall light fittings and laminate flooring.
Living Room 13' 6" x 13' 6" ( 4.11m x 4.11m )
With rear facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling and a radiator. Fireplace with fire surround. Understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' ( 3.89m x 2.13m )
Range of white gloss finish wall and base cupboards with grey granite effect work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit and tiled splashbacks. Gas cooker with stainless steel cooker hood and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Side and rear facing double glazed windows and half glazed door to timber porch.
With perspex roof.
With coving to ceiling and spindle balustrade.
Rear Bedroom 10' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.77m )
Rear facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Extended Bathroom 12' 6" x 7' 1" narrowing to 6' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.16m narrowing to 1.88m )
Tiled surround to panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush wc. Two radiators. Side and rear facing double glazed windows.
Front Bedroom 13' 7" x 13' 5" ( 4.14m x 4.09m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator and cupboard with gas combi boiler. Understairs cupboard.
Attic Bedroom 13' 8" x 13' 5" with sloping ceilings ( 4.17m x 4.09m with sloping ceilings )
With built-in cupboards, two sky light windows and spindle balustrade.
The property has a front garden and rear concrete yard.
The property has an existing tenancy at a current rental of £425.00 per four weeks.
Council Tax Band: A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56067017.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.