3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Green, Calne
Sold STC £300,000
- Character home with original features
- Sought after location of The Green
- Spacious and versatile living accommodation
- Two reception rooms
- Refitted oak kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom
- Courtyard garden
In the prestigious area of The Green, this beautifully presented home boasts character & original features throughout and benefits from deceptively spacious & versatile living accommodation over three floors. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this fantastic home.
This beautifully presented home sits in the sought after conservation area of The Green. The original character features have been restored throughout and the kitchen has been refitted to a solid Oak kitchen, and the bathroom has been refitted as well. Both reception rooms benefit from fireplaces and the three bedrooms are all of a generous size. Externally the property also boasts a beautiful courtyard garden.
With a door to the front, under stairs cupboard, meter cupboard, chinese slate flooring and a radiator.
Dining Room 16' 7" (into Bay) x 10' 10" (max) ( 5.05m (into Bay) x 3.30m (max) )
With two Sash windows to the front, restored open fireplace with wooden mantle, built in cupboards and book shelves. Original open beams, ceiling coving, dado rail and a radiator.
Refitted Kitchen 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
With a window to the rear and door leading to the conservatory. Refitted Oak kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with under unit lights and fitted dresser with lighting inside. Granite work surfaces and ceramic one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Smeg double electric oven and six ring gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, plus integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. Chinese slate flooring and a radiator.
Conservatory 11' 3" x 7' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.26m )
Of UPVc construction with double glazed windows to the rear and French doors to the courtyard garden. Fully tiled with cupboards with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, water softener and chinese slate flooring.
With stairs from the first floor and stairs to the second floor, ceiling coving, smoke detector and spotlights.
Lounge 16' 10" (max) x 13' (max) ( 5.13m (max) x 3.96m (max) )
With two Sash windows to the front, gas fireplace with Bathstone surround, and original open beam. Under stairs cupboard with hot water tank, television aerial point, ceiling coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 6' 3" ( 3.66m x 1.91m )
With a window to the rear, ceiling coving, inset spot lights, loft access, wood laminate flooring and a radiator.
With a window to the side, fully tiled refitted bathroom comprising a low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with lights over the mirror, and double shower cubicle. Inset spot lights, tiled flooring and a chrome heated towel rail.
With a window to the rear, stairs leading to the attic bedroom, ceiling coving and a smoke detector.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.00m )
With a window to the front, double built in wardrobes, original open beam, ceiling coving, spotlights, original floorboards and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.43m )
With two Skylight windows to the rear, beams and eaves storage.
Fully enclosed rear courtyard garden surrounded by brick walls, and offering patio area with raised flower bed borders.
From the Calne office head down New Road. At the traffic lights turn left onto Bank Row and then right onto Church Street. Take the next left onto Kingsbury Street and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN104203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.