3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrince Charles Avenue, Derby
Sold STC £125,000
- NO CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO DERBY UNIVERSITY
- SIZEABLE PLOT
- REQUIRES COSMETIC UPDATING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EXCELLENT ACCESS TO ROAD LINKS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO MARKEATON PARK
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this three bedroom semi detached property well positioned for excellent access to major commuter links, Derby University and local shopping and leisure amenities.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this three bedroom semi detached property well positioned for excellent access to major commuter links, Derby University and local shopping and leisure amenities. The good sized living accommodation requires a degree of cosmetic updating but offers great potential. The property occupies a good sized plot with sizeable garden to rear.
With door leading to;
Having entrance door, useful under stairs storage, stairs to first floor, radiator and door giving access to;
Lounge 17' 11" x 13' 6" max ( 5.46m x 4.11m max )
With double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fire place with brick surround and gas fire, patio doors giving rear access to garden
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 11' 1" ( 3.48m max x 3.38m )
Comprises of base units, one and a half sink drainer unit, tiles splashbacks, work surfaces, electric hob, door giving access to pantry, window to rear and door to side leading to;
With WC and useful storage cupboard.
With stairs from entrance hallway with double glazed window to side, access to loft space and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 14' 11" max x 10' 4" ( 4.55m max x 3.15m )
With double glazed window to rear and radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 3" max x 11' ( 3.12m max x 3.35m )
With double glazed to rear and radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.18m )
With double glazed window to front and radiator
With walk in shower cubicle, low level WC, and wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and obscure double glazed window to side
The property occupies and good sized plot, to the rear the enclosed garden is laid to lawn with detached workshop. To the front and sized is a low maintenance paved garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56067508.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.