3 bedroom terraced house for saleCarson Road, Chaddesden, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED MID TOWNHOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS PLUS ATTIC ROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES AND REPUTABLE SCHOOLING
- EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS AND DERBY CITY CENTRE
Situated in an INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT AND POPULAR LOCATION is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED MID-TOWNHOUSE which enjoys easy access to Derby City Centre, excellent local amenities, reputable Schooling and major commuting links from it's position.
Situated in an INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT AND POPULAR LOCATION is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED MID-TOWNHOUSE which enjoys easy access to Derby City Centre, excellent local amenities, reputable Schooling and major commuting links from it's position. The CHAIN FREE accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises, Entrance Porch, Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen Diner, three Bedrooms plus Attic room, Family Bathroom and front and rear Gardens. To the front of the property there is a hardstanding area which provides the potential of becoming a driveway (subject to all the necessary planning consents. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
Having front entrance uPVC door with obscured glass inset, two front elevation double glazed windows, side elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator and double doors with glazed inset leading into
Having stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 6" into recess ( 4.47m x 3.51m into recess )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window with deep sill, laminate flooring, wall mounted contemporary electric fire, two wall lights and radiator.
Kitchen Diner 20' 9" x 11' 3" ( 6.32m x 3.43m )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with under-unit lighting, rolled edge work-surface over and stainless steel splash-backs incorporating integral electric fan-assisted oven, integral five ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass extractor hood over, integral microwave oven, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, integral dishwasher, integral fridge-freezer, tile flooring, rear elevation double glazed French doors providing access to rear Garden, additional rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear Garden, rear elevation double glazed window, rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having laminate flooring and doors leading into
Bedroom One 13' 10" into recess x 10' 3" into wardrobes ( 4.22m into recess x 3.12m into wardrobes )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes with storage over, additional storage cupboard, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' plus recess x 10' 11" into wardrobes ( 3.66m plus recess x 3.33m into wardrobes )
Having front elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring, fan and light system and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.11m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, stairs rising to attic room and radiator.
Family Bathroom 9' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.82m x 1.70m )
Having a matching white four piece suite comprising a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and tile surround and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tile surround and sliding glass doors, rear elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass, tile flooring, tiling to walls, five recessed spotlights and chrome heated towel rail.
Attic Room 20' 7" x 10' 8" ( 6.27m x 3.25m )
having rear elevation double glazed skylight, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler and under-eaves storage to both sides, power and lighting.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance hard-standing area which has the potential of being a driveway (subject to the necessary planning consents). This area incoporates, access to front entrance door, access to rear Garden, raised flower-bed, outside lighting and boundary walling.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance Garden which incorporates a variet of well stocked flower-beds, outside store, outside wc, access to the front of the property, outside tap, paved patio area and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56067517.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.