2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Beeches, Upton, Chester
- Exclusive Development
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Private Parking
- Visitor Parking
This spacious apartment is part of an exclusive development in the renowned Upton area. The internal accommodation comprises: communal grand entrance with lift facilities, entrance hall, store cupboard, loft space, large living room/dining room, fully fitted modern kitchen, utility/laundry room, mas
This spacious apartment is part of an exclusive development in the renowned Upton area. The internal accommodation comprises: communal grand entrance with lift facilities, entrance hall, store cupboard, loft space, large living room/dining room, fully fitted modern kitchen, utility/laundry room, master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom & bathroom. Communal landscaped garden. Allocated parking. No chain. Viewing highly recommended.
Set in a most peaceful location on the edge of the very popular residential area of Upton to the east of Chester's centre. Access to the main road network is simple. Upton also has it's own amenities such as shops, schools for all ages and many sporting facilities including a golf course.
From Chester take the A56 Hoole Road. Go over the railway bridge and then turn left into Newton Lane at a set of traffic lights. Follow Newton Lane into Plas Newton Lane and take the last left into The Beeches before you reach A41. Follow The Beeches into The Courtyard and the property is on your left.
With a large built in cupboard, radiator and video intercom for front door.
With a range of fitted floor and wall units with wine racks, intergal oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integral fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher, spotlight track, radiator and double glazed windows.
With a white suite of a low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath. White heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed downlighters and electric shaver point.
The apartment is part of a substantial building set within generous grounds that now provide impressive communal gardens.
The property has an allocated parking space and use of numerous visitor spaces.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56067719.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS108108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.