1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGeorge Street, Bonhill, Alexandria
Fixed Price £49,000
- Traditional Main Door Flat
- Bathroom, GCH
- Double Glazed
Traditional Main Door Flat offering ideal accommodation for the first time buyer with reception hall, lounge to open kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom. DG. Gas CH. Gardens.
Traditional Main Door Flat offering ideal accommodation for the first time buyer or investor.
Accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule; Generous lounge on an open plan basis with fitted kitchen, sanded floors; The fitted kitchen has a small selection of units with space for electric cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine; Excellent double sized bedroom with mirror fronted wardrobes; Bathroom with over bath electric shower.
The subjects are enhanced by double glazing and gas central heating.
Garden grounds lie to the rear of the property laid out in lawn with drying facilities afforded.
Provides access to lounge/kitchen. Boxed in meters. Single wall mounted central heating radiator. Ceiling light fitting.
Lounge 15' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.00m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to the front of the property. Well presented. Neutral décor. Sanded floorboards. Shelved alcove. Double wall mounted central heating radiator. TV aerial point. Ample power points. Smoke alarm. Ceiling light fitting.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 5' 1" ( 2.67m x 1.55m )
Fitted kitchen on an open plan basis with lounge. Fitted with a small selection of wall mounted and floor standing units incorporating stainless steel sink unit. Co-ordinating worktop surfaces. Space for freestanding electric cooker. Space provided for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine (please note these items are not included in the purchase price). Extractor fan. Ceiling light fitting.
Provides access to double bedroom and bathroom. Ample storage accommodation. Ceiling light fitting.
Bedroom 10' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.31m )
Excellent double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear of the property. Well presented. Neutral décor. Inbuilt mirror fronted wardrobes providing ample hanging, shelving and storage accommodation. Further storage cupboard. Double wall mounted central heating radiator. Ample power points. Ceiling light fitting.
From the Barloan Roundabout turn left onto the A82 and proceed to the Lomondgate Roundabout. At the roundabout turn right and continue onto the A813, Stirling Road and proceed along this road for a short distance passing straight through the mini roundabout. At the second roundabout continue straight ahead again turning first left into Dillichip Terrace. Proceed for a short distance turning right before Bonhill Primary and first left into George Street, where 46 can be found on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT102493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.