5 bedroom detached house for saleBrynmor Heights, Newtown
- Spacious New Home
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Efficient Gas C.H.
- Detached 3 Storey Split Level Dwelling House
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 En Suite, Family Bathroom
- Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Bed (5)/Family Room/Study, Cloakroom & WC
- Integral Garage, Parking, Garden
**Last one remaining ** - A detached 4/5 bedroom 3 storey split level family house situated within this select development of just 10 executive detached properties enjoying a popular edge of town location. For further details please contact our agents Oswestry office on (01691) 654222.
Agents Note - The seller is a connected person as defined by The Estate Agents Act 1979. For illustration purposes images are of Show house No5
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor.
Front Bedroom (Four) - 3.33m x 3.76m max (10'11 x 12'4 max) -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Integral Garage - 5.23m x 2.41m (17'2 x 7'11) -
First Floor Landing - French doors to balcony, stairs to second floor.
Living Room - 6.02m x 3.33m max (19'9" x 10'11" max) -
Dining Room - 3.15m x 3.33m (10'4 x 10'11) - French doors to garden, double doors to living room, door to kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.21m x 4.55m (7'3 x 14'11) -
Utility - 1.78m x 2.49m (5'10 x 8'2) - Side door.
Bedroom (Five)/Family Room/Study - 2.49m x 2.57m (8'2 x 8'5) -
Second Floor Landing -
Rear Bedroom (One) - 3.20m x 3.96m (10'6 x 13'0) -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Front Bedroom (Two) - 4.29m x 4.52m (14'1 x 14'10) -
Front Bedroom (Three) - 2.49m x 3.51m (8'2 x 11'6) -
Outside - Parking provision and gardens.
Services - Electricity, water gas and drainage, gas central heating. N.B The services, flues and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is provided with regard to there condition.
Tenure - Freehold.
Directions - On entering Newtown on the A483 at the traffic island take the exit signposted B4568. Travel approximately quarter of a mile and turn right into Llanfair Road. Turn left into Bryn Lane and Brynmor Heights can be located on the left.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26501515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richmond Harvey Oswestry Ltd, Oswestry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.