4 bedroom detached house for saleDunsdon Road, Woolton, Liverpool, L25
Withdrawn from Market
- Desirable Four Bedroom Detached Family Home Set on a Corner Plot
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace and French Doors to Rear
- Stunning Kitchen/Living Area with Panoramic Views to Rear Garden
- Formal Dining Room, Bright Study and Utility Room with Ground Floor WC
- Elegantly Presented Bedrooms with Private Shower Room to Master
- Contemporary Three Piece Family Bathroom with High Spec' Suite
- Off Road Parking and Newly Rendered Detached Garage to Side Elevation
- Manicured Front, Side and Rear Gardens with Well Maintained Hedgerow
Set amongst private manicured gardens on a substantial corner plot of Dunsdon Road, is an enviable four bedroom detached family home that lends its self perfectly to its leafy Woolton surroundings. The walled and hedged frontage provides privacy and security, yet still creates an inviting environment welcoming you to the residence. Upon entering the property you are greeted by a bright reception hallway boasting an elegant design, setting the tone for the accommodation. To the ground floor there is a formal dining room as well as a spacious lounge both of which enjoy parquet flooring under the carpets as well as the lounge having a feature fireplace and a set of French doors providing pretty views to the rear. Further added extras include solid wooden doors throughout. Continuing through this floor there is a stunning kitchen/living area providing the perfect coupling of practicality and relaxation. This contemporary space offers a host of integrated appliances, granite tiled flooring, newly tiled walls, and ample work surface space as well as enjoying a fabulous recently refurbished living space complete with a pitched glazed roof giving panoramic views to the garden. Additionally, to this floor there is a study as well as a utility room and ground floor WC. The bedroom quarters stem from the first floor landing and comprise four elegantly presented bedrooms, with three of the rooms enjoying a unique padded feature wall, and the master boasting a private three piece shower room. Finally, there is a modern three piece family bathroom including a high spec' suite and complimentary tiling. To the exterior the desirable corner plot creates generous gardens enveloping the property and creating an idyllic family environment including off road parking, a newly rendered detached garage and a private walled frontage as well as a beautifully manicured lawn to the rear. There is an additional patio space with colourful and mature shrubberies which thoroughly compliments the garden which is an absolute credit to our client.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2155107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.