4 bedroom detached house for saleSaxon Way, Raunds, Wellingborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Solar Panels
- Separate Reception Rooms
- Refitted Bathroom
- Driveway with Garage.
Detached four bedroom property situated in a quiet cul de sac and popular residential area of Raunds, close to local schools and shops,
Detached four bedroom property situated in a quiet cul de sac and popular residential area of Raunds, close to local schools and shops, The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, kitchen. to the first floor are four bedroom and refitted bathroom. Outside is a landscaped garden to the rear. to the front, off road parking for several cars, lawned area and driveway leading to single garage.
Double glazed door to side aspect, radiator, coving, stairs to first floor.
Obscured double glazed window to front aspect, wc, wash hand basin, tiled.
Lounge 17' 9" x 10' 3" ( 5.41m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, marble inset fireplace and hearth, electric fire, radiator, tv point, coving, single glazed french doors to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving, double glazed bi-folding doors to conservatory, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' ( 3.71m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over. One and half bowl sink and drainer, tiling to water sensitive areas, tiled flooring, electric double oven, hob, plumbing for washing machine, door to hall and dining room.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.84m )
UPVC construction, double glazed window to rear aspect, wood effect flooring, double glazed patio door to side aspect.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access, part boarded loft.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 10' to wardrobe front ( 3.07m x 3.05m to wardrobe front )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.07m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.72m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' Max x 6' 2" ( 2.74m Max x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, part tiling. wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc, shaver point, built in cupboard.
Driveway leading to single garage, block paving, lawned area with shrubs.
Mainly laid to lawn, mature shrubs and trees, patio area with stepping stones, outside tap, outside light, gated side access.
Up and over doors, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56068801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.