2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCoulport Place, Helensburgh
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Linked Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Delightful garden
- Parking for two cars
Charming two bedroom Linked Bungalow set amidst delightful and lovingly tended gardens laid out for ease of maintenance, conveniently situated offering easy access by car to the town centre. Off street parking for two cars.
EPC = D
Charming two bedroom Linked Bungalow set amidst delightful and lovingly tended gardens laid out for ease of maintenance, conveniently situated offering easy access by car to the town centre with its range of local facilities including shops, schooling and train station offering a regular service to Glasgow. The property offers easy commuting to Glasgow and the Naval Bases at Faslane and Coulport.
The all on one level accommodation is well presented throughout and has been upgraded by the current owners. The main entrance leads to small porch, welcoming hallway, impressive lounge/dining room with fireplace and electric fire lying open plan to well fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric double oven and hood included, two spacious double bedrooms, one with built in storage, excellent shower room and vanity storage. Gas ch, d/glazing, b/alarm. Two separate driveways for parking, lock up garage sold as seen, currently used only for storage.
Lounge / Dining Room 23' 3" x 15' 4" open to kitchen, inc units ( 7.09m x 4.67m open to kitchen, inc units )
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 10' 5" + window area ( 4.55m x 3.18m + window area )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' + entrance, exc storage ( 3.68m x 3.05m + entrance, exc storage )
From the agents office turn right onto West Princes St and proceed for some distance passing Sutherland Street. Continue along on West Princes St, turning right into Coulport Place. No 60 then sits on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR102035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.