2 bedroom flat for saleCairndhu Gardens, Helensburgh
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Second Floor Flat (Top)
- Two Bedrooms
- Open aspects
- Close to seafront
Extremely bright two bedroom Second Floor Flat (Top) lying close to the seafront, enjoying delightful open aspects to front and rear over neighbouring properties to the Clyde Estuary and the hills beyond. EPC = C
Rarely available on the open market, an extremely bright Second Floor Flat (Top) lying close to the seafront and enjoying delightful open aspects to front and rear over neighbouring properties to the Clyde Estuary and the hills beyond.
Security entry leads to well presented communal reception hallway and stairwell. Thereafter entrance hall with good storage (access through one cupboard to loft), attractive lounge/dining room with box bay window, two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, kitchen with gas hob and oven included, bathroom with electric shower and screen. Gas ch, d/glazing. Non allocated off street resident and guest parking to rear of property.
Cairndhu Gardens occupies a prestigious address in the town offering easy access by car to the town centre with its range of shops, leisure and transport facilities including train station with regular service to Glasgow. Easy commuting to Glasgow, its International Airport and the Naval Bases at Faslane & Coulport.
Lounge And Dining Room 15' 1" x 11' 7" + window area, pt sl/ceiling ( 4.60m x 3.53m + window area, pt sl/ceiling )
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 1" + entrance & window ( 3.76m x 2.46m + entrance & window )
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 8' 7" inc w/robes ( 3.53m x 2.62m inc w/robes )
From the agents office turn right onto West Princes St, left onto James St and right onto West Clyde St continuing along to the building previously used as Cairndhu Nursing Home and turning right into Cairndhu Gardens. No 9 is then the first entrance on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56069213.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR102128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.