3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleManchester Road, Northwich
Sold STC £130,000
- Investment Opportunity
- To Be Sold With Sitting Tenants
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Recently Fitted Bathroom
- Generous Rear Garden
** Opportunity For Investment ** This practical and spacious three bedroom end of terraced home, located within easy reach of the town centre and networking roads. The property is currently let out, and will therefore be of particular interest to 'Buy to Let' purchasers.
Conveniently located within a popular residential area and just a short distance from the Town Centre. This three bedroom end of terraced home is presented to a good standard throughout, and benefits from a having a generous rear garden.
With a front aspect PVC double glazed entrance door, stairway rising to the first floor landing, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, door through to:-
Lounge 14' 3" Into Bay Window x 11' 2" ( 4.34m Into Bay Window x 3.40m )
With a front aspect uPVC double glaze bay window, feature wall mounted electric fire, radiator, cupboard housing meters.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.51m )
With a rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, radiator. Door through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 11" Maximum x 9' 2" ( 3.33m Maximum x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wall mounted and base level units with work top surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built in oven and grill with a four ring halogen hob and an extractor hood with lighting over. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a dryer, space for a fridge freezer, built in under stairs storage cupboard. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator. Side aspect uPVC double glazed window. Side aspect uPVC double glazed door.
First Floor Landing
With a loft access point, door through to:-
Master Bedroom 15' 3" Maximum x 12' Maximum ( 4.65m Maximum x 3.66m Maximum )
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.77m )
With a rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.84m )
With a rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Fitted with a modern four piece suite comprising: Panelled bath, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with a wall mounted mixer shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, spotlighting. Side aspect uPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a paved courtyard area with gated access and walled borders.
At the rear is a well maintained garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with paved areas and walkways. There is also a storage shed, shrubbery and fenced borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56069339.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT103460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.