3 bedroom apartment for saleTrinity Way, Minehead
- Three bedrooms
- Coastal views
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Double Glazing
- Open plan living area
- Parking Space
An opportunity to acquire a first floor spacious 3 bedroom modern apartment in the seafront development of Mariners Way in Minehead. The property offers versatile open plan living with balcony giving coastal views, a must for anyone looking for a coastal property! Energy Rating B
A rare opportunity to acquire a first floor spacious three bedroom modern apartment in the seafront development of Mariners Way in Minehead on the West Somerset Coast. The property offers versatile open plan living with balcony giving coastal views, a must for anyone looking for a coastal property!
With wooden front door, video entry phone system, storage cupboard, radiator, airing cupboard, telephone point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 9' 7" average ( 3.38m x 2.92m average )
Irregular shaped room with double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, tv point, telephone point and carpet.
With bath, low level w.c, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls, inset spotlights, extractor fan, shaver point, carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.15m )
With double glazed window to the rear, tv point, telephone point, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.55m x 2.97m )
With Juliet balcony to the rear with double glazed double doors , built in wardrobe, tv point, telephone point, two radiators, carpet and door to
With double glazed window to the rear, double shower cubicle, low level w.c, wash hand basin, radiator, inset spotlights, part tiled walls, extractor fan and shaver point.
Lounge/ Dining Room 22' 5" x 18' ( 6.83m x 5.49m )
With double glazed window to the side, double glazed doors to balcony, tv point, telephone point, three radiators, coving, carpet and archway to
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.31m )
Fitted with base and wall units with worktop over, integral fridge freezer, washer dryer and integral dishwasher, double electric oven, extractor fan, gas hob, pantry unit, two double glazed windows to the side, vinyl flooring , wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, inset spotlights.
Allocated for one vehicle with additional visitors parking spaces.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56069351.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH102225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.