1 bedroom flat for salePaynes Road, Southampton
Sold STC £105,000
- First floor flat
- One double bedroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Shower room
- Let for 6 months at £550pcm
- Ideal rental investment
Conveniently situated in Freemantle this well presented one bedroom flat that is currently let for 6 months offering a great rental return.
**Investors only** Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this ideal rental investment. Situated conveniently in Freemantle within easy reach of amenities, transport links and the city centre. Currently let for £550pcm until July 2017, offering a great return of 6%.
Access to the building is via a secure communal doors, operating a security intercom system, stairs servicing the first floor, door into
Coved ceiling, meter cupboard, intercom handset, electric storage heater. Airing/storage cupboard, carpeted and doors to
Shower Room 6' 11" x 5' 7" ( 2.11m x 1.70m )
Coved ceiling, extractor fan, glazed shower enclosure, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, wall mounted electric heater, partly tiled.
Bedroom 11' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.72m )
Coved ceiling, window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobe, electric wall mounted heater, carpeted.
Living Room 17' max into bay x 9' 5" ( 5.18m max into bay x 2.87m )
Coved ceiling, bay window to front aspect, electric storage heater, telephone and television points, carpeted, archway to
Kitchen 9' 5" x 5' 10" ( 2.87m x 1.78m )
Coved ceiling, base and wall storage cupboards, drawers and roll edge work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, built-in oven, ceramic hob and extractor, space and plumbing fro washing machine and fridge freezer.
Trinity Court is host to landscaped communal garden for use by the residents.
There is secure off road parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56069585.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU107093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.