1 bedroom flat for saleFore Street, TIVERTON
- One double bedroom
- Lounge/dining room
- Town centre location
- Ideal for first time and investment buyers
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This fantastic first floor one double bedroom flat is situated in the heart of Tiverton. Comprising of a lounge/dining room, and a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. This lovely flat is Ideal for a first time purchase or investment opportunity and benefits from a long lease and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This lovely first floor flat is situated in the heart of the market town of Tiverton within walking distance of the shops and local amenities. The characterful accomodation is well presented throughout with a lounge diner, modern kitchen and modern white suite bathroom. The property fiurther benefits from being brought to the market with no onward chain, has a long lease with 988 years remaining and is Grade II listed.
single glazed front door, single glazed sash window to front, fitted carpet
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 14' max x 11' 10" max ( 4.27m max x 3.61m max )
single glazed sash window to front, range of built in cupboards, feature fireplace, wall mounted electric heater, fitted carpet
Kitchen 8' 5" x 5' 10" ( 2.57m x 1.78m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with roll edged worktops and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink, electric oven with electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, spotlamps to ceiling, vinyl flooring
opaque uPVC double glazed window to side, panelled bath with electric shower over and glazed shower screen, low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted heated radiator/towel rail, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 19' 2" max x 13' 5" max ( 5.84m max x 4.09m max )
single glazed sash window to front, wall mounted electric heater, television point, fitted carpet
On foot from our offices in Bampton Street turn right. Proceed past WH Smiths and continue into Fore Street. The property can be found on your right hand side opposite the town hall.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56069627.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.