3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBLACKBURN ROAD - SHARPLES - 3 BEDROOM TRUE BUNGALOW
- Huge spacious individual det bungalow
- 3 Dble beds, 1593 ft2 of space
- Corner location, lots of parking
- Original dble garage no single & office
- Fitted kit/bfast area with appliances
- Spacious lounge, separate dining room
- Bathroom, shower room
- Gas C/heat & d/glazing
A very impressive detached bungalow, totally individual in style and design offering a huge 1593 square feet of living space. The property occupies a fine corner position on the junction off Stavely Avenue and Blackburn Road, Being set behind a tall hedgerow, the property is very much screened from the road, the plot itself is on all sides of the property. The rooms are generously proportioned and warmed by gas fired central heating complimented by double glazing throughout.
Comprises; front entrance porch/hallway, spacious lounge with sliding doors to dining room, professionally fitted kitchen/breakfast room with appliances. Three double bedrooms, family bathroom (serviceable but scope to upgrade) family shower room. Originally a double garage now a study and single garage but lots of driveway parking for numerous vehicles.
We must point out that there is lots of space/potential in the loft which could be utilised subject to regulations/approval. The bungalow was designed and purpose built for the previous owners and is now available with vacant possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56069854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1479608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.