1 bedroom flat for saleTower Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- One Double Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- No Chain
- Some updating required
Fox & Sons are offering this ground floor flat being sold with no forward chain. Accommodation comprises private entrance, living room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Features include double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens and is being sold with no forward chain.
Fox & Sons are offering this ground floor flat being sold with no forward chain. Accommodation comprises private entrance, living room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Features include double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens and is being sold with no forward chain. The property requires some updating and viewing is recommended to fully appreciate.
Private Entrance Hall
Approached via door to the front aspect. door to:
Living Room 15' 1" x 12' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.73m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen 17' 5" x 8' 6" max ( 5.31m x 2.59m max )
Fitted with wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob and cooker hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Double glazed window to side aspect double glazed door leading to rear garden. Further door through to the bathroom.
Panelled bath, low level wc and wash basin. Partly tiled walls.
Double Bedroom 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Small courtyard to the front. Rear garden having patio leading to a lawned area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56070151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.