2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLancaster Road, Upwood, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 13' Living Room
- 21' Conservatory
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Location
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*13' Living Room
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Gas Central Heating
*Enclosed Rear Garden
PVCu double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor, glazed door to:
3.56m x 4.07m (11'8" x 13'4") maximum including door recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, glazed door to:
2.78m x 3.18m (9'1" x 10'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, opening to:
Space for washing machine, tiled flooring, ceiling spotlight, wall mounted boiler, understairs storage cupboard, PVCu double glazed side door to:
1.97m x 6.37m (6'6" x 20'11") minimum. Part brick and PVCu double glazed construction with PVCu double glazed vent windows and polycarbonate roof, tiled flooring. PVCu double glazed door to rear garden.
Access to loft, PVCu double glazed window to side, door to:
2.87m x 3.51m (9'5" x 11'6") minimum excluding built-in wardrobes door recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, two built-in double wardrobes with louvre fronted doors, overstairs storage cupboard with window to the front, radiator.
3.53m x 2.10m (11'7" x 6'11") maximum excluding door recess but into alcove. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in storage cupboard, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bow fronted panelled bath with shower attachment over and mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, two PVCu opaque double glazed windows to rear.
The front is open plan and mainly laid to lawn with concrete pathway leading to entrance door and gravelled borders.
Open plan side garden is mainly laid to lawn.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, mainly laid to paved patio, gated access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56070286.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.