2 bedroom flat for saleRedland, Bristol
Sold STC £389,950
- Ground floor 2 bedroom flat in an Edwardian building with private entrance offering 94 sqm/1011 sqft in total.
- Completely refurbished to modern standards offering EPC rating of B
- Accommodation offers large hall, open plan living space with white high gloss kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, one with ensuite and bathroom
- Benefits from west facing front garden
- Ideally situated for Whiteladies Road, Henleaze Road & Gloucester Road shops
- Close to the Bristol's Durdham Downs with its acres of open parkland
- Falls within Redland School catchment area
- Its a cliche but it must be viewed to be appreciated.
This is a large ground floor 2 double bedroom flat with private entrance main front door to the building. Externally the property offers the grandeur and elegance of a period building whilst internally the property has been completely refurbished to such a high standard it offers the efficiency of modern construction with high levels of thermal and sound insulation giving an EPC rating of B. The property has been finished to a high standard with contemporary fixtures and fittings and throughout. Benefiting from a westerly aspect it overlooks its own private front garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7065104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Beddoe, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.